Product category is not displayed at Hikashop

Home Forums Support Product category is not displayed at Hikashop

Product category is not displayed at Hikashop. e.g. Kaffee, Vitalpilze, Flaska

How to integrate a „search function“ in Hikashop?

Thank you for your help, kind regards, Gerold

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Hi there,
Could you please submit a private ticket with your site info so I can take a look the back-end layout settings ? Submit here https://warptheme.com/support/
Thank you

Hi Brian,

today I have updated Hikashop to Version 4.4.0. Everything went fine.

But I just found out that it is possible to click the product item as order. In the right corner abouve it is shown that the item went into the shopping-basket. But there is no Option to enter the shopping-basket anymore. That’s strange.
Would you be so kind to have a look at my shop.

Thank you for your help. Kind regards from Austria, Gerold

Next Drama, I checked the seetings in helix layout, option Menue and pressed save-button. I switched to frontend and there is now following failure-text:

color is undefined: /home/.sites/288/site6580971/web/home/templates/gj_bio-vita/less/master.less on line 13

I have looked in this file. Interestingly, there are only 11 lines in it. Why a missing colour is shown in line 13 is a mystery to me.

After reloading the front page and even to restart my computer, this error message appears again.

What have I done on the last day of this year?

Thank you for your help. Kind regards from Austria, Gerold

Hi there,
LESS compile issue and php 7.4 already fixed recently. Please download the template and reinstall it.
If you changed/modified our template, please copy the less folder to your theme_name_directly and recheck.
Thank you

“But I just found out that it is possible to click the product item as order. In the right corner abouve it is shown that the item went into the shopping-basket. But there is no Option to enter the shopping-basket anymore. That’s strange.”
YES, if you upgrade to Hikashop 4.4 (huge changes), you need to re-config the cart settings via Hikashop configuration page :). Please ask the Hikashop configuration via Hikashop community forum.

Hi Brian,

ok, regarding Hikashop configuration I will contact Hikashop community forum.

At which position is shopping-basked at Ruby-template placed?

Thank you for your help. Kind regards from Austria. Gerold

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.