Where do I get support?
All questions and issues can be submitted via Ticket Support System
or Support Forum
(PRO Customers Only). Free Product support please send to email firstname.lastname@example.org, you can ask your questions with your detailed information (your site URL, screenshots if needed).
For Free Products Support
At the moment, we supported for free products via email email@example.com only. Bug fixes due to those will be applied in the next releases.
For PRO Customers Support?
We provide support through:
- Ticket Support System or Support Forum: For Pro Edition Owners.
- Email: For pre-sale related questions (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Support time: Monday-Saturday // 8:00 - 17h30 (GMT+7)
How to get fast, effective support?
Important: Log in info can be submitted inside tickets safely.
- 1 Log in to Ticket Support System or Support Forum
- 2 Submit your questions/issues under your registered email (which you used to purchase our products) by using Ticket Support Systems.
- 3 Clarify which template/theme you are having the trouble with and detail description of your questions/issue (screenshots are highly appreciated).
- 4 URL link to your live-site or test-site and Log In info. We will then provide our feedback in the next 12hrs.
What we do NOT support?
We do not support questions and issues which are related to 3rd party components/plugins which we do not use in our templates/themes. The template or theme is only guaranteed to work as shown, with the components/plugins suggested.