cant see the layout in Quix pages

Home Forums Support cant see the layout in Quix pages

We just installed your WT Gav quickstart package. It looks good on front end. However, for some reason, I am not able to see the layout in Quix home page.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Hi there,

I just checked your site but didn’t face the issue with quix layout. Screenshot https://imgur.com/a/A3rdm

Could you pls give me more detail or screenshot about this issue?

Hi Brian,
It works now.
As we need to make the logo bigger, do you have any doc for modifying the height of the sp-logo and sp-menu in the template?
Thanks

Hi Joe,

Try this

#sp-header,
#sp-header .logo {
    height: 120px;
}
.sp-megamenu-parent >li >a, .sp-megamenu-parent >li >span {
    line-height: 120px;
}

Add to custom.css file ๐Ÿ™‚

Great!
How do we change the mobile icon at
.fa-mobile-phone::before, .fa-mobile::before {
content: “๏„‹”;
}
Thanks

To change all contact icons, you can find these icons which defined via template folder -> features -> contact.php ๐Ÿ™‚

Found it in the css. thanks

Just wonder why the header area containing the logo shifts a little bit when the home page re-loaded.

I am running Google Chrome, it is the scroll bar on the right hand side.

also, what’s the best way to add the “free phone:” as prefix to the phone number? thanks

Could you pls give me a screenshot for more detail?

“also, whatโ€™s the best way to add the โ€œfree phone:โ€ as prefix to the phone number? thanks”

I’m not sure about the PREFIX, you can find the contact phone which defined via template folder -> features -> contact.php or templatedetails.xml then search for contact section.

Thanks Brian,
We just found the ChronoForms installation is NOT validated, there is a 15 displayed fields per form limit, and a credits link at the bottom of the form. do you have a serial number to activate it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.