vHost Template

Home Forums Support vHost Template

Hi,
ususally, when I bought other joomla templates from other, in the documentaton there was a section where was explained the typografy, included the module and menu CSS suffix, so that it’s possible to choose from different types related to the usage and the page where the module or the menu want to be placed.

In the documentation of vHost nothing of this is present, so I cannot customize my module or menu.

In partuclar, I see that if I assign to a menu item the single article and than i create a module with a menu and place it on left position, I have a certain result, instead if I assign to a menu item the blog categories anf than I place the same module with a menu, above mentioned, I have another result.

Someone can help me for this?

Thank you in advance. BR.

Hi Marco,

Just take a look the configuration section for Vhost here https://warptheme.com/documentation/vhost-documentation/#tmconfig

you can see the typography settings for the template.

Vhost based on helix3 framework so you can see more detail here

“In partuclar, I see that if I assign to a menu item the single article and than i create a module with a menu and place it on left position, I have a certain result, instead if I assign to a menu item the blog categories anf than I place the same module with a menu, above mentioned, I have another result.”
Could you pls give me screenshot about this issue so I can advice ?
Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.