Update Unite Slider and Quix

Home Forums Support Update Unite Slider and Quix

Hi,
any idea how I can Update Unite Slider and Quix?
I got only COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_. when I click on update.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Hi Brian, I’m with the same problem… Unite Slider as well, could you contact me to solve the issue?

https://ibb.co/bRVthc

Many thanks,

Tiago Marques

will do 🙂

Sorry, remembered another “issue”: i can’t close an old ticket with id=2095, i want to close it but it doesen’t let me, could u help me with that?

Done.
Thank you

You’re welcome

The topic ‘Update Unite Slider and Quix’ is closed to new replies.