too much white space between rows warp theme edu II

Home Forums Support too much white space between rows warp theme edu II

Tagged: 

Good morning, I have the following problem with a project for a client.
as far as we are going it was going pretty well until the client asked for less space between title and/or images and text.
Before coming to you I have made some research on the NET without success.
I will be hay to get some help as there is a high possibility for the client to buy the Pro theme later on.
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Kind regards
Pierre

Hi Pierre,
Please give me a screenshot about the space issue so I can help you 🙂

NOTE: If you use the Card add-ons you can set the margin top for title/image/content and button directly.

In response of your answer

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Hi Piermex,
Do you mean the spacing between portfolio item ? Which result you wish to apply?

“I have a meeting with the client later on today, so no rush… I will send an email to you this week end and we will hopefully, with your help, find a solution next week.”
Thank you, just provide the site and screenshot, I will help you solve the issue this week if possible 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.