Quix in Jooma Edu template - Testimonial

Home Forums Support Quix in Jooma Edu template - Testimonial

Hi there,

I’m using the Joomla EDU template and I’d like to know how to set the “Testimonial” section in the Quix module to obtain the following:

Start a testimonial (a few words) and then make it possible to click some kind of link to read the rest of the text in another window ???

Thanks

Awal

I don’t mean a simple link pointing to an article written beforehand and having the look of a Joomla article!
I was wondering if we can’t just write the beginning of the testimony and then click on a link of some sort to read the whole testimonial -as it is presented, for example, here (towards the end of the article)

Thx again

Awal

“and then click on a link of some sort to read the whole testimonial -as it is presented, for example, here (towards the end of the article)”
I don’t understand, Any screenshot for more CLEAR please?

Have you checked on this site , just before the paragraph entitled “Final words” -towards the end of the article?
I could have attached a screen shot but the text editor doesn’t allow it!

Thx

“Have you checked on this site, just before the paragraph entitled “Final words” -towards the end of the article?”
I checked it before Awal, but I didn’t get your point about testimonial config. You can upload images to imgur.com then post a link here for me to check. Add description what you want to do so I can test that possible for a testimonial or not

Is there a way to assign the same size to the testimonial windows. I’ve noticed that even if I write the same number of words in each testimonial block, the size of the “blocks” is not similar (have a look at my screen-shots to see what I mean).

Thx.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 3 months ago by .

Just add css code below into custom.css file

.qx-testimony {
    min-height: 200px;
}

to define the minimum height for the block text.
do the same for about page

.work-steps .steps {
    min-height: 250px;
}

you can change the min-height value to suite your needs

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.