Problems with Template Manager Antique

Home Forums Support Problems with Template Manager Antique

Hi. Along with saying hello, I want to make the following query:
I installed a Joomla site with the Antique template which worked well for a while until administrator access failed and the site throws the following result:

Warning: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/hankercl/public_html/libraries/src/Session/Session.php on line 668
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on boolean in /home/hankercl/public_html/libraries/src/Session/Session.php on line 512
Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /home/hankercl/public_html/libraries/src/Session/Session.php on line 386

How can I solve this problem?
Greetings and I remain attentive to your comments.

(sorry my English is translated by the google translator)

Hi there,
Which Joomla version are you using ? Did you ask the hosting provider that they changed/modified something recently that related to php.ini ?

I see the issue related to this case https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=646517 so please try to ask your hosting provider this case. Let me know the result

Thank you

Hello Brian. Thanks for answering

The version I am using of the templates is this:

WT-Antique-J3x-Joomla-Quickstart-1.0.7
and Joomla is in version 3.8.5

The administrator has not made changes that I know, however I will consult.

Effectively there were changes in the security of the servers that I have contracted so the administrator of the service enabled the extension base64_decode ()

Now every time I raise a site with Joomla with this server I have to communicate with them to enable this extension.

Thank you very much Brian for your attention

You’re welcome

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.