Problems with Quix

Home Forums Support Problems with Quix

We just installed Domino template wit quickstart. Quix is included, but when I open it, I got only error messages, and I can not modify the pages:

Warning: htmlentities(): charset `iso-8859-2′ not supported, assuming utf-8

Hi Rita,

Which php version are you using?

Thank you

Hi Brien!

We use PHP version: 5.6.33

In the requirements I read PHP 5.6.31+ is needed, so I guess thiss should be good.

Thank you in advance: Rita

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Check permission the the Log folder is Unwritable, could you pls fix it first ?

Thanks

Update: I see a lot of issues reported from Joomla core, not from Quix itself,

please take a look

Warning: htmlentities(): charset `iso-8859-2′ not supported, assuming utf-8 in /home3/www-data/…/libraries/cms/html/select.php on line 701

Warning: htmlentities(): charset `iso-8859-2′ not supported, assuming utf-8 in /home3/www-data/…/libraries/cms/html/select.php on line 701

Warning: htmlentities(): charset `iso-8859-2′ not supported, assuming utf-8 in /home3/www-data/../libraries/cms/html/select.php on line 701

I just replaced the folder name with “…”

Hi Rita,

Are you able to fix the issue with LOG folder ? Let me know when you done, I will update quix and template domino latest version for you.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Hi! I installed two different components (jce and mod_articles_mostpopular) without any problem, so I don’t understand….

Hi!

I unistalled, but can not install again.
I got the same message than you:(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.