OnePage menu and transition problems

Home Forums Support OnePage menu and transition problems

Hi, I’d like to be able to edit the looks of the main menu on my website, but there is no such functionality in SP Page Builder so it seems. How can I do that (font size, weight, colour, font size scalability, etc.). If it can only be done via custom css code, can you provide it for such formatting options please.

My second problem – after updating the template I lost fade in/up/down transition in my custom Joomla modules. The elements are not moving anymore even though the source code in the module has not changed. Example below and link to a screenshot: https://www.timeattackpoland.pl/images/DOKUMENTY/Screenshot_2021-02-27_092140.png

<div class=”col-sm-1 text-center wow fadeInDown” style=”min-width: 162px; padding-bottom: 5px;” data-wow-duration=”1.5s” data-wow-delay=”.3s”>
<div class=”item” style=”background: #fff;”>

Hi there,
We have a major update for one page templates to Helix Ultimate(including BOSS and sp pagebuilder 3), you can wait for the release and take a look about the concept and layout configuration.
“My second problem – after updating the template I lost fade in/up/down transition in my custom Joomla modules”
Could you please let me know the page builder version that you are using ?

Hi, SP page builder 3.7.0 free version.
Helix3 2.5.7.

When is the update due?

Please contact me info@warptheme.com
I will share the beta version(Helix ultimate framework) that I’m working for you to take a look 🙂

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.