New Quix Builder - Older Theme

Home Forums Support New Quix Builder - Older Theme

I have the Grandy theme and just got the new Quix builder.

If I try to add a new page using the builder, it doesn’t work however – I can see the footer, and I can see the header just barely *behind* the footer, but I can’t add any content to the page and I assume this is because those buttons are hidden somewhere.

Can I use the new builder to create new content with an older theme?

Thanks!

Hi Timothy,
Quix 2.x working fine with all Warptheme templates, sure you can use the new builder without problem.

NOTE: With Quix 2.x you can create new page with visual builder mode but you can edit existing page using visual builder mode. Quix 2.x itself does not support this feature.

but I can’t add any content to the page and I assume this is because those buttons are hidden somewhere.

This happened because the transparent overlay menu of Grandy :).

Tip: Please hover the mouse to the end of “Add section” button :), by this way you can add new section content 🙂

Thank you thank you!

I remembered this tonight when working on something else.

Hm…

I tried it and while it will allow me to click the buttons *if* I scale the screen view to 125% or more, the only button that works is the “Template” button. It brings up a list of templates to choose from. However, none of them work. If you try to add any of them it just gives you a blank page.

The “Add Section” button can be clicked, and appears to respond, but opens nothing.

Hi there,
For this case, please open joomla/templates/template-name/less/theme.less then add

.qx-fb-blank-page {
  padding: 120px;
}

after that, recompile less file via template settings then recheck.
Grandy menu overlay so the menu display above quix edit section, that why you cant click the button.
Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.