Issue with quickstart package

Home Forums Support Issue with quickstart package

Hello,

After installing the WT Quinto quickstart package to my localhost (following this instruction:

Step 1 – Configuration: add Site name, Admin email, Admin username and password

Step 2 – Database: select database type, host name, database username, password, database name & table prefix

Step 3 – Overview: select sample data to install.

Step 4 – Remove/Rename “installation” folder: for security purpose, you need to rename or remove the “installation” folder

Step 5 – Clear Quix Caches: After installing the quickstart package, access Joomla administrator -> Quix -> Pages -> Click “Clear Cache” button to delete the page caches for Quix. To void the issue blank page after restoring the quickstart for new domain you should clear the cache for Quix),

I get this error at the frontend: “Too few arguments to function Css::margin(), 1 passed in D:\xampp\htdocs\quinto\templates\wt_quinto_pro\quix\elements\person\style.php on line 2 and exactly 2 expected”

What am I to do to solve this error?

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

@Michael,

I’m checking the quickstart package and will let you know the result soon

Are there any Results?

Dear Michael,

I didn’t face the same issue with quinto quickstart. Which quix version you are using? 1.8 or 1.7.x?

Redownload the newest quinto from your customer area https://warptheme.com/account/ , reinstall the template and let me know the result.

If possible please put your site live so I can check it directly.

NOTE: If you are using Quinto template version 1.3, go to template folder -> delete quix folder then reinstall the template. Quix 1.8.x came with new style layout so if you are using old Quinto template please update it.

same issue. Just bought same template and it isn’t working.
problem is in PHP 7, which is using in our server. Need your support.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .

if we try this on php 5.6 – template is working. but php 7 is much faster and reliable engine.

Hi Dmitry,
Our demo server using Php 7.0 :), could you please give a try with php 7.0 or 7.1 then recheck?
Thanks

Hi all,
We just updated the template and quickstart package recently, PHP 7.1 – compatibility fixed. Could you please re-download the package via customer area then give a try ?
Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.