How to downgrade quix 1.9.1 to 1.9.0?

Home Forums Support How to downgrade quix 1.9.1 to 1.9.0?

Tagged: 

Hi,

My php is 5.6 which does not work with quix 1.9.1 so after installation my frontend site not working. I read in this forum from support to use quix 1.9.0. How can I get quix 1.9.0 and downgrade my 1.9.1?

Thank you!

Gabor

Hi Gabor,
Please check your ticket ID #2245
Thank you

Hi Brian. Thx for the package. Quick question: Do I need to uninstall 1.9.1 before reinstall 1.9.0 or just disable the 1.9.1 modules?

Thank you!

You can uninstall and reinstall Quix without losing pages created before with Quix.
NOTE: Backup your site first 😉

I uninstalled the 1.9.1 version but I get an error message with the package pkg_quix-pro.zip.
I tried to upload and install as a package (red error message on the picture below)
And I also tried to install from folder (yellow error message)
What should I do?
quix install error
Sorry: img code does not working, use this link for the picture tomflat.hu/error.jpg

• This reply was modified 54 years, 3 months ago by .

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Glad your problem is resolved

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.