erreur K2Model

Home Forums Support erreur K2Model

Tagged: 

bonjour, j’ai acheté wt beauty, j’ai réussi à faire l’installation tant bien que mal, mais voici ce que j’obtiens à l’interface admin “Une erreur est survenue.
0 Classe ‘K2Model’ introuvable” , je ne peux rien faire, puis-je avoir votre aide s’il vous plait
merci

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

I uploaded the quickstart package to your hosting. However, this hosting does not support unzip the package

“Files which are too big can’t be downloaded, uploaded, copied, moved, searched, zipped, unzipped, viewed or edited; they can only be renamed, chmodded or deleted.”

So that means I need to upload one by one to the server?

Note: Sitegroud is the best hosting for joomla, I recommend it instead your current net ftp based hosting

I’m uploading one by one to your hosting, I hope there’s no file missing while uploading 🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.