Edit page not turned off

Home Forums Support Edit page not turned off

Hi
I have started building a new Joomla website with Megastar using Quix & with the demo site. I went to edit a module and clicked the ‘edit in Quix’ button. It opened in a new window and there was nothing to edit so I shut the window but now most of my menus are opening that quix edit page and I don’t know how to shut it.
Love your assistance.
Thanks.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Sorry for the slow reply. I have not tried front end edition – I use back end.
If I try to create a new page I get this above error, too.
i can provide account login – tell me how to do it.

This problem is really holding me back.
What do I need to do to get it resolved?
Thanks.

Hi there,
I asked for the site info but I didn’t receive any news about that. Could you please submit a private ticket system here https://warptheme.com/support/ so I can take a look and fix it for you ?
NOTE: Which php version that you are using ? Try php 7.3 and let me know if it works for you.
Happy New Year
Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.