Consistency across Quix page types (Classic/New)

Home Forums Support Consistency across Quix page types (Classic/New)

Tagged: 

I used the Joomla Agency Quickstart and have got the main pages setup, the issue I am having now is when I create a new page in Quix I am using the NEW (not classic) page type however I am having trouble getting consistency across page types and I don’t know how to convert my classic pages to the new style.

What I am after really is advice on whether to pursue continuing with having two (2) page types, or stick with one?
If I go with the two styles how do I duplicate elements that are working the way I want from one to the other?
But if I go to the new style and rebuild my current pages in the new quix style how again do I duplicate the current elements working as they are into the new style?

My site being built is Gracie A Sport & Event the Home, About & Contact pages are all Quix “Classic” style pages, my Service page is the new Quix style.

The elements in particular I am having an issue with is the Lightbox Gallery on the Home page, it works exactly how I want, but on my Services page I cannot get close to it working the same. On the About page I have a Call to Action at the bottom of the page and again I tried to duplicate it at the bottom of the Services page and whilst I have come close, there is still a marked difference.

Looking forward to your advice.

“I don’t know how to convert my classic pages to the new style.”
The Quix 2.0 itself does not support convert from classic to New visual builder 🙁
“What I am after really is advice on whether to pursue continuing with having two (2) page types, or stick with one?”
Its okay, you can use classic and new builder page without problem.

“If I go with the two styles how do I duplicate elements that are working the way I want from one to the other?”
The New builder using Uikit3 UI and you can’t use the same style settings like CLASSIC.

“The elements in particular I am having an issue with is the Lightbox Gallery on the Home page, it works exactly how I want, but on my Services page I cannot get close to it working the same
Like I said above, the new builder using UIkit3 js, it’s different with the lightbox js from classic builder.

So if you want to use SAME styles for all pages, I recommend you using classic page builder only or new visual builder for all pages.

Thanks for the advice, appreciate the detailed response.

You’re welcome

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.