Class ‘Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem’ not found

Home Forums Support Class ‘Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem’ not found

I installed template BerryKids and I have problem with message Class ‘Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem’ not found

I did clear cache. I tried all php version. On php 7+ it returns message Class ‘Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem’ not found. On php 5.6 returns blank screen.
Admin site seems good, only quix don’t work.

Any idea?

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Hi there,

I just updated your quix page builder.

About the problem: This problem related to Roksproket component from Rockettheme. It does not support Php 7.2, could you please switch to Php 5.6 or 7.0.x then let me know the result?

In future update we will use default Joomla articles element from quix instead RokSprocket component

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Fixed now, please help me check.

Thank you

You are a great man. Thank you very much.
But one problem still exists.
Quix in the admin panel still has a problem. When I open a contact, FAQ or anything else I see

I also have the same problem with other templates and I would like to know how to solve it. 🙂
I hope that is not so complicated.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .

Hi Marko,

Did you change or modify server recently ? I see the problem is back but Its working fine before.

I just fixed the issue again, here the screenshot

You can see I can open the contact page without any problem

Update: Few minutes later problem came back, really strange.

One more that Akeeba backup didn’t work too

I do not know what to say.
This is a very nice template with powerful tools, but I have to start with web design for the customer. What do you think, will this template be useful soon or not?
I have the similar problem with other templates which I was installed only for test.
I appreciate your help, but I have feeling that is question of time when the problems will back again.

Hi Marko,
This is the first time I face the issue like that.
Could you please send the backup for the current site so I can fully testing in local machine?

Note: I sent an email to you for this case so I can support you directly

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.