Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime()

Home Forums Support Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime()

Hello
on my site http://www.skigibel.ch i get often the error Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime(). After a reinstallation of the template the problem is solved for a few days/hours, then it returns.
I use the Archtech template. It says ARCHTECH, then a bit 0 and then Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime()

“i get often the error Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime().”
Did you get the message on front-end or back-end? Which php version are you using ? and your current joomla version ?

Thank you

I got it on the front-end. The back-end worked normally. I’m using PHP 7.1.13 and Joomla 3.8.5.

Is it happening randomly? I checked your site few times, but didn’t issue the issue appear via the front-end.

No, its all the time, but i had to fix it, as i used the page. I will post again, as soon the problem occours again – aproximately one Week.
Thanks for your quick response!

You’re welcome.

Have a nice weekend.

Hello
Now i have again the problem on my website. Could you please check it? Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private, meaning that only the original poster and forum moderators can see the content of the reply.

Hi Brian
Thanks a lot! I didn’t add those files. It ist possible, that the site has been hacked, but it should be fixed now.

You’re welcome

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.